Support Franklin Graham’s UK Tour Against Anti-Christian Discrimination!
|Target Name||Target Organization|
- Utilita Arena, Arena Way, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE4 7NA, United Kingdom
- SEC Glasgow, Exhibition Way Finnieston, Glasgow G3 8YW Scotland, United Kingdom
- FlyDSA Arena, Broughton Ln, Sheffield S9 2DF, United Kingdom
- Stadium MK, Stadium Way W, Bletchley, Milton Keynes MK1 1ST, United Kingdom
- ICC Wales, Coldra Woods, Newport, South Wales NP18 1HQ, United Kingdom
- Arena Birmingham, King Edwards Rd, Birmingham B1 2AA, United Kingdom
I support Reverend Franklin Graham!
To whom it may concern:
I write to express my support for Reverend Franklin Grahamâ€™s United Kingdom tour, on which is scheduled an event at your venue. I encourage you to honor your commitments in holding this event, and not to respond, as the ACC Liverpool has done, with a discriminatory attitude toward Christians.
Reverend Grahamâ€™s tour website says that his events are about bringing Christians together â€œto share the hope of Jesus Christ in eight cities across the United Kingdom.â€ He has, furthermore, expressed that â€œAll are absolutely welcomeâ€ to come to these events, â€œregardless of their beliefs or background.â€
Activists and provocateurs are smearing Reverend Graham with allegations that his message is unwelcoming and harmful, and they are threatening some of the deepest held values of freedom of religion, assembly, and speech by advocating for having his events cancelled.
As Reverend Graham himself has said, â€œCancelling venue contracts based on the demands of one very vocal group, without consideration for the views and rights of the Christians who contracted for the venue, including the views of thousands of other Christians who support it and who would be negatively impacted, does far more to harm and divide society than simply letting the events go on as planned.â€ I urge you not to give into the whims of these activists but to stand for the rights of Christians and of all in our society to peacefully assemble and share their views in a civil manner.